Missouri’s first medical marijuana trade show and expo comes to Union Station in March, despite concerns that stringent state rules may prevent many Missourians from taking part in the industry. But Jack Cardetti, spokesman for the Missouri Medical Cannabis Trade Association, tells The Jaco Report that the large number of licenses being granted for dispensaries and greenhouses means ample opportunities for local entrepreneurs to become part of the state’s medical cannabis industry.
Author: Charles Jaco
Charles Jaco is a journalist and author. He has worked for NBC News, CNN, KMOX, KTRS, and Fox 2. He is best known for his coverage of the first Gulf War, and for his "legitimate rape" interview with Senate candidate Todd Akin. He is the winner of three George Foster Peabody Awards, and the author of four books.
- Gardner touts progress against crime, gets strong support at public meeting
- Zoo’s Shark Week takes a bite out of summer
- Greenway project would link Fairground, Tower Grove parks
- $47M settlement reached in deadly St. Louis boiler explosion
- Jaco Report: The silence of the scams in Missouri health care
Mammoth Piano’s performance for LoFi Cherokee
Jun 20, 2019
The latest Lo-Fi Cherokee performance from Red-Headed Strangers
Jun 18, 2019
Devil’s Elbow brings you our latest LoFi Cherokee performance
Jun 14, 2019
PREMIERE: Lo-Fi Cherokee presents Nick Gusman and the Coyotes – “Shortcut the Mountain”
Jun 11, 2019